Tuesday 9 August 2016

05/08 No Trump

Wouldn't you like
Me to be a flower
Wouldn't you like
Me to be thin
Wouldn't you like
Me to do nothing
Be nothing
Say nothing
Just stand there
Cute
Oh yes I endorse my cute
But that's because it's all I have going for me
I'm a woman
I live in a world
Dominated by men
By uncles and grandfathers
And husbands and sons
Of great male bosses
And male testosterone
There's only some women
Who are I charge
Like Angela Merkel
Or - God help us -
May and Clinton (possibly)
But we're still stuck
In 1922
Where there are housewife's and housekeepers
Black maids and Russian brides
Where there are people paid
To be whores
Or rather they are owned
By pimps
All male of course
We're a modern society
But we're living farther back
So USA
Don't vote for Trump
Whose just a great hack.

No comments:

Post a Comment