Wednesday 29 July 2020

Angry

My heart shatters
And I lie awake
Thinking of all the things that
Led to my mistake
I can't sleep and
I can't rest
My head is filled with do many
Unwanted pests
Your words fill me
Like cold and scorn
They make me feel like
I'm old and worn
Like I deserve the
Thoughts that you
Accidentally or intentionally
Put me through
It's strange it was
My words that harmed
And now your words are
Carrying alarm
I'm finding it hard
To defend you still
As my friends all consider you
Not fitting the bill
The bill of a friend
Good, right, true
Instead you have proven that
You make me blue
I've shed tears here
Just for you
But you probably don't care
Would tell me no.
No that crying
Is just manipulation
That I would be doing it
To get compensation
Forgive me please
But this is why I'm so
Frustrated, irritated, overwhelmed
And I'm ready to blow.


No comments:

Post a Comment