Thursday 20 August 2020

Pip

It's weird, this feeling. There's nothing I've felt ever like it. Of course, I love Gordon, but it's in a completely different way. For him it's an attraction, a love for who he is, an acceptance of all his faults and greats, and a knowledge that he loves me the same. But with Pippin there's something deeper. It's as if my soul has found its purpose, like there's a piece of me that's detached from the main body of my essence, but not painfully. Instead it's just created another being, emerged and bloomed into another heartbeat. It's a wholesome, unfathomable love that I cannot begin to explain without saying that - "I'm a mum." For me that means everything now. For me, that is my whole existence. I matter. I have meaning. And that meaning is Pippin.

No comments:

Post a Comment