Tuesday 24 April 2012

Apology for Not Committing

HUNT the narwhal
and then you'll see
what is going on with me
I missed the appointment,
Yes, I did
I didn't want to, so I hid. 
Just this once I'll say I'm sorry
I'll admit my deed, I'll admit this sin.
I don't mind if you are angry
I understand if you don't let me in.
I'll stay out of your path
Away from your words
Stay in my bed
Leave you undisturbed -
Then you can forgive me
And all will be well,
Like nothing's ever happened -
It'll be swell!
And like my narwhal I'll peep out
I stick out my horn and we'll shout!
We will laugh together and "mess around".
Stamp out corner, make enough sound
To be heard alright nice, 
I'll hold my horn above the ice
And puncture the sky, once - thrice!
Mighty aloft, mighty indeed,
Remember me well in times of need -
My narwhal's swimming
Through the sea
And he's so very hungry, so dear please
Hunt him quick and come to see
The lonely island that is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment