Wednesday 2 January 2013

Dearest Harpy Celeno

How could I know
How far it would go
That you were the one
To steal my soul?

I saw you then
First where, first when
And you looked right back
At me at ten

I've never lied
But I have sighed
And told of your face
To some who've cried

And I won't go
I'll never say no
I'll always come back
To you, although

I've got a few
Others, its true
Some more lovers, but
It's always you

Who I'll return
Full of concern
For you, and in my heart,
I'll always yearn

Yearn to be stone
So I can go on
Forever and ever, by you,
For my heart is won

Dear Harpy, please
Take this moment, sieze,
My warm alive hand and
Smile, be at ease

Know you have won
This heart, this one,
This piece of human, me
As all else will be gone

All will fade again
To dust and rain
But you will forever
Remain the same

Cast in marble,
I can't but marvel
At your beauty, so absurd,
And so I'll grovel

And beg you to take
Me away, for my sake
And for yours, for I am yours
This is no mistake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment